Training is Canceled
Considering concern over the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters (EASRCC) is currently canceling training and all programs. The situation will be monitored and evaluated weekly. The health and safety of our members is our top priority and we hope that steps like this will keep our members, Training Center staff and their families stay safe during this unprecedented time.
Online Training Opportunity
Members are eligible for online courses or updates/notices through the CITF Online Learning Center. Select Members on Carpenters.org, scroll down to UBC Member Training Opportunities, select CITF Online Learning Center and click here, the login to the Members site to access the CITF Online Learning Center.
Courses that are available if eligible:
- COVID – 19 Preparedness Qualification
- ICRA: Best Practice Awareness (Please note this is not the ICRA 24-Hour hands-on course)
- ICRA: Best Practice in Health-Care Construction Refresher
Trouble logging in?
- Make sure you are using the same email associated with your local union
- Make sure you are logging in using Google Chrome Browser
- If you are still receiving an error message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and supply your name, UBC ID, email address and error message with support ID or your local Training Center at email@example.com.
Welcome to the
KML Carpenters Apprenticeship
and Training Fund Website
Please feel free to use the Application for Apprentice link in the Menu to apply to become an apprentice here at the Eastern Atlantic States region.
Commercial Carpenter applications submitted for the Pittsburgh Training Center after the April 22, 2020 deadline are for the October 2020 apprenticeship class.
The Pittsburgh Training Center accepts application for Commercial Carpentry year-round with classes starting in February, June and October.
Floor Coverer, Heavy Highway, Mill Cabinet, Millwright and Pile Driver applications are accepted year-round with classes starting in June.
For Duncansville and Lebanon Training Center please contact the Training Center for more application information.
Like us on Facebook