Send us your COVID Vaccination Information
Members who are fully vaccinated can now upload their Vaccine information.
CLICK HERE to upload your vaccine information.
NOTE: Members not vaccinated will be required to wear a mask while at the training center.
Online Training Opportunity
Members are eligible for online courses or updates/notices through the CITF Online Learning Center. Select Members on Carpenters.org, scroll down to UBC Member Training Opportunities, select CITF Online Learning Center and click here, the login to the Members site to access the CITF Online Learning Center.
Courses that are available if eligible:
- COVID – 19 Preparedness Qualification
- ICRA: Best Practice Awareness (Please note this is not the ICRA 24-Hour hands-on course)
- ICRA: Best Practice in Health-Care Construction Refresher
Trouble logging in?
- Make sure you are using the same email associated with your local union
- Make sure you are logging in using Google Chrome Browser
- If you are still receiving an error message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and supply your name, UBC ID, email address and error message with support ID or your local Training Center at email@example.com.
Welcome to the
KML Carpenters Apprenticeship
and Training Fund Website
Please feel free to use the Application for Apprentice link in the Menu to apply to become an apprentice here at the Eastern Atlantic States region.
Find us on Facebook and YouTube