Applications for Apprenticeship - How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Carpenters Apprenticeship Program!
To apply and become a Union Carpenter you must complete all steps in our New Application Intake Process.
You MUST first register to attend an Information Session.
After registering and attending the Information Session, you will receive an application code and further instructions for applying to the program.
Please continue to check this page for upcoming Information Session dates and times.
Below is a breakdown of the steps for our New Application Intake Process
- Register for the Information Session
- Attend Information Session (receive an application email after attending)
- Complete application online
- Attend Personal Interview
- Attend Math / Skills Assessment
- Selected by the LUAC (Local Union Apprentice Committee) for work and the Apprenticeship Program
COVID guidelines for testing at our Training Centers
To ensure the safety of our members, staff, visitors and their families masks are required for all persons entering our facility.
Please review the NEW Application Process below.
Check back for future Information Session dates and times
Pittsburgh Training Center
Session ALL Crafts
Session for ONLY Heavy Highway, Floor Coverers, Mill Cabinet, Millwrights, Pile Drivers